Selecting the Right Information Technology Security Solutions
As the universe of threats confronting organizations continues to grow in size and complexity, choosing the right information technology security solutions becomes a critical part of security operations.
There is no shortage of information technology security providers on the market. Organizations seeking to bolster defenses can choose from a vast array of options – from an IT security company offering web application security consulting services to managed security service options that enable organizations to outsource nearly all security activities.
The right provider will offer services backed by deep expertise, extensive experience and proven methodologies. It also helps to have an information technology security partner that offers comprehensive services, simplifying the integration of technology, processes and policy. That's why, when choosing an information technology security provider, more organizations put their trust in Optiv.
Information Technology Security and Optiv
Optiv is the largest pure-play cyber security solutions provider in North America. With a comprehensive suite of information technology security services, we help organizations of all sizes to plan, build and run more successful cyber security programs. Through thousands of engagements with clients in multiple industries, our team has developed the experience and insight to help businesses, governments and educational institutions improve security in a world where everything is increasingly linked together.
We offer end-to-end information technology security services, helping organizations to define security strategy, identify and remediate threats and risks, select and deploy the right technology, and achieve operational readiness to protect against malicious attacks.
Improving Defenses with Optiv's Information Technology Security Services
Our comprehensive information technology security services include:
- Security Program Strategy services that provide clarity around security strategy and policy design, creating a roadmap for information technology security investments.
- Enterprise Risk and Compliance services to address gaps, manage risk and allocate resources more effectively.
- Threat and Vulnerability Management to discover weaknesses, identify vulnerabilities, develop controls and remediate threats.
- Enterprise Incident Management services to respond effectively to intrusions and develop plans to limit exposure while preventing future recurrences.
- Security Architecture and Implementation services to test, deploy and integrate information technology security solutions.
- Education and Awareness services that provide training to address the technical and human elements of your security operations.
- Identity and Access Management services to evolve IAM projects to strategic initiatives.
- Managed Security Services that serve as a remote extension of your security staff, providing turn-key solutions for complex information technology security challenges.