Visit Us at Booth #301/302
In its second year, Ignite is the largest gathering of next-generation network security experts in the world. The entire community of Palo Alto Networks product experts will be on hand to share best practices, hands-on training, new innovations, and a lot more.
- Be Informed - Get access to the world's top next-generation network security visionaries.
- Find Solutions - Only Ignite gives you 'the inside track' to learn directly from successful global organizations in 55+ technical sessions.
- Grow Your Expertise - Get answers to your next-generation network security questions in their 'Expert Lab' to further develop your skills and become even more productive.
- Get Certified & Earn CPE Credits - Take your CNSE exam onsite. (ICS)2 members can also earn CPE credits for attending Ignite.
- Engage the Community - Share ideas and best practices with other network security leaders in their unique 'Ignition Chamber.'
Accuvant is proud to have Andrew Barnett speaking at Ignite this year.
Successfully Integrating with SIEM: Real-World Case Studies
Who/Topic: Having a Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solution to monitor your network is a crucial component in protecting your organization but is useless if your infrastructure is not integrated properly. Having the right devices to provide useful, actionable events and alerts is the key to gaining accurate visibility into your network. In this session, Andrew Barnett, Accuvant solutions director will discuss the crucial role Palo Alto Networks’ devices play in your SIEM solution. Attendees will learn best practices on implementation and integration, how to effectively use and understand logging data, and gain insight into the importance of integrating Palo Alto Networks’ solutions into SIEM through real-world case studies.
When/Track: Tuesday, April 1 at 4:20 p.m./Track 5: Cybersecurity Industry Best Practices
Accuvant is a mastermind sponsor at Ignite Conference. Please visit our booth #301/302 during the vendor fair. For more information on this event, visit the conference website.