In this all-day Interop event, the Dark Reading team and a group of top cyber security experts will offer a crash course in what you need to know about data security and the dangers faced by your organization.
What you'll learn:
- What are the chief cyber threats that your organization should focus on
- What’s the real security impact of mobile devices in the enterprise
- Are cloud services safe
- How can you stop attackers from cracking customer databases and other sensitive data
- What are the best ways to prevent insiders from leaking critical information
- Can you train your employees to recognize phishing and other social engineering attacks
- And much more!
Accuvant is proud to have James Christiansen speaking at the Cyber Security Crash Course this year.
CISO Hot Seat
Who/What: One of the best ways to gain insight into the security problem is through the successes and failures of those who live it. In this luncheon program, James Christiansen, VP of information risk management, will discuss experiences in managing cyber security, best practices, pitfalls, and answer questions from attendees.
When/Where: Wednesday, April 29 at 12:15 p.m./Mandaly Bay D
For more information on this event, please visit the conference website.