Accuvant Webcast Series: Avoiding Operational Gridlock Caused by Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
Please join us on July 24 at 10:00 a.m. PST/1:00pm EST for a webcast focused on the challenges organizations commonly face during and after a distributed denial of service (DDoS) attack. During this session, Accuvant intrusion, attack and malware mitigation expert Craig Treubig, will discuss DDoS prevention techniques and tools, investigation strategies, and remediation steps to counter DDoS traffic jams.
Topics to be covered include:
- Evolution of DDoS attacks
- DDoS as a distraction for other attacks (impair as well as smash-and-grab)
- Weaknesses of only providing perimeter protection
- Minimizing impact of DDoS with planning as part of business continuity and disaster recovery (BCDR)
- Collaboration on attacks when compliance restricts information sharing
- Investigating DDoS events
- Adopting intrusion, attack, and malware mitigation tools into your security program
Please click here to register.
Wednesday, Jul 24, 2013 @ 1:00PM
Wednesday, Jul 24, 2013 @ 2:00PM