Join Optiv and AWS as they co-host the 2018 Cloud Security Workshop in Washington DC.
Security is a major concern that usually comes up as the first conversation piece when enterprise customers consider migrating workloads onto AWS. Optiv and AWS have partnered together to organize a workshop to address security concerns in public cloud and share best practices to elevate your security posture on AWS. In this workshop, you will learn how to:
- Architect your AWS environment with AWS security best practices
- Fulfill your security responsibility in the shared responsibility model
- Enforce security IN the cloud
- Overcome political barriers in your cloud initiatives
- Prepare for emerging trends in cyber security and leverage them to your benefit
For more information on this event or to register click here.
Tuesday, August 21, 2018 at 8:00 a.m.
Tuesday, August 21, 2018 at 4:00 p.m.
The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City
1250 South Hayes Street
Arlington, VA 22202