Join Optiv and AWS as they co-host the 2018 Cloud Security Workshop in Orange County.
Security is a major concern that usually comes up as the first conversation piece when enterprise customers consider migrating workloads onto AWS. Optiv and AWS have partnered together to organize a workshop to address security concerns in public cloud and share best practices to elevate your security posture on AWS. In this workshop, you will learn how to:
- Architect your AWS environment with AWS security best practices
- Fulfill your security responsibility in the shared responsibility model
- Enforce security IN the cloud
- Overcome political barriers in your cloud initiatives
- Prepare for emerging trends in cyber security and leverage them to your benefit
For more information and to register, please visit the registration page.
Tuesday, May 15, 2018 at 8:00 a.m.
Tuesday, May 15, 2018 at 4:00 p.m.
Hyatt Regency Newport
1107 Jamboree Rd.
Newport Beach, CA 92660